I’m no Oprah, but I LOVE gift giving and consider myself pretty good at it, although ironically, I don’t enjoy receiving them as much. Use this list as you wish and Happy Holidays to all.
- Books (my favorites this year):
- which I would recommend buying from your local indie bookstore or anyone but Amazon
- Fiction: The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moye s or Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead
- Nonfiction: Becoming by Michelle Obama or Bad Blood by John Carreyrou
- Sci-fi/horror: The Institute by Stephen King or Recursion by Blake Crouch
- Thrillers/Mysteries: Lock Every Door by Riley Sager or And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
- Romance: The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren or Evvie Drake Starts Over by Linda Holmes
- Some literary themed candles should put everyone in the holiday spirit!
- Bookish Shirts from Bookshelf Tees (use KATIELADYREADS for 20% off)
- Fab homemade jewelry: I am obsessed with @bybayjewelry, I already have three pairs of her hand-crafted earrings made out of clay!
- Socks! Being an adult means getting excited about socks and my friend Laura turned me onto to Bombas they are the best and for every pair you buy they donate a pair, win-win!
- Bookish Merch like mugs, socks, and HARRY POTTER THROWBACK TEES
- The softest fleece jacket you will ever own.
- And last but not least, anything made by Cuddl Duds
Did I miss your favorite thing? What’s top on your wishlist this year? Tell me in the comments!